I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Health Care Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, a Faculty Research Fellow at the National Bureau of Economic Research, and a Senior Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
I received my B.A. and M.A. in Economics from Tel Aviv University, and my Ph.D. in Business Economics from the University of Chicago.
My research interests include:
- The dynamics of mixed-ownership competition in health care markets
- Antitrust and tax treatment of nonprofit providers
- Regulation, competition and integration in the home health care industry
- Privatization and organization of emergency medical services
- Organizational and individual learning and forgetting in health care
- Physician specialization, reputation, technology adoption and patient selection
- Welfare effects of specialty hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, and
- The effects of pharmaceutical marketing, promotion, and regulation on drug safety
I teach undergraduate, MBA and PhD courses in Economics and Health Care Delivery at Penn.
Click here to view my Personal Statement.
Copyright @ 2016 Guy-David.com. All Rights Reserved. No imagery or logos contained within this site may be used without the express permission of Guy-David.com.